Helbiz (Peer to peer vehicles sharing)



PEER  TO PEER VEHICLES SHARING

Hello guys, welcome to my blog...
Do you like vacation ? but you have not the vehicles ? i have good solutions for you, now present innovation using blockchin technology called helbiz. with helbiz you can investand rental the car use its currency. But, before invest, you must read this blog untill complete to know well about Helbiz :-).

What is Helbiz ?
Helbiz is new innovation using blockchain technology and the seamless blockchain child of AirBnB, Hertz and Uber. With full mobile control over any vehicle combined with blockchain technology, Helbiz is  revolutionizing the market. you can invest in Helbiz and get benefits from it in the future. 

Why Helbiz ?
Because Helbiz is good innovation, and many people need vehicles. it is good for investment, and very promissing. helbiz make easy, just use aplication,just click, book, unlock, and drive off .you cant rent the vehicles using Helbiz coin.

What is Helbiz Coin ?
Helbiz coin is Hebiz cryptocurrency, with Helbiz coin you can invest, a cryptocurrency aimed at being in the center of all transportation service transactions globally, from peer-to-peer bike rentals to public transportation and even private jets. It is also the preferred currency on the Helbiz Platform.

What the reason of Helbiz make the innovation using blockchain technology?
Many car in the world, and Helbiz make it because the 1.2 Billion cars in the world are on average only being used 4% of the time. that's why Helbiz  is creating a seamless way of renting out your private parked car, bike or motorcycle to your peers the remaining 96% of the time without having to deal with communication or keys. with Helbiz you can  sharing driving data you are already creating on a day-to-day basis, while improving mobility on a global scale.

JUST CLICK, BOOK, UNLOCK,DRIVE OFF


 invest in Helbiz  and don't miss out later.  Because you need invest now to get BIG BONUS in pre-sale.  VISIT THE WEBISTE and JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP  TO INVEST AND GET MORE INFORMATION. 



Pre-sale has started now...
total supplay for pre-sale is 40 million Helbiz coin
1 ETH = 8000 HBZ
Bonus for presale is 33 %
and ICO will stars on February 15th.

ROADMAP OF HELBIZ PROJECT

Q3 2017
Development begin

Q1 2018
ICO & listing on top exchange

Q2 2018
MVP of Helbiz marketplace and launch of operations in LA
integrating blockchain systems for payments.

Q3 2018
Private alpha allowing owner to share and sell data
Helbiz app expantion to a secondz city in US

Q1 2019
Beta version of wallet,Exchange and reward systems,
Helbiz app expantion in 4 additional cities in US

Q2 2019
Version 1.0 of Helbiz patform online

TEAMS OF HELBIZ

Salvatore palella,Founder

saeed darmaki,investor and advisor

Armando Calvosa,Co-founder

Michele De buono, General advisor

Milos citakovic,co-founder

Michael coppola,Investor and advisor

Justin Giuliano,President blockchain operations

Jonathan Honnestad,strategic and creative director

Stevano Ciravegna,Crypto advisor

Giulio profumo,investor and advisor

Elia vedorovski,Head of Growth

Jelena stojanac,community manager

Nemenja stancic,Head of Engineering


FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION, VISIT :

Click "here"

Click "here"

Click "here"

Click "here"

Click "here"

OTHER SITE :

FACEBOOK:
"here"

TWITTER:
"here"






















Comments

POSTINGAN LAIN